If you’d like a taster session of Story Massage then do sign up for our workshops and talks at national conferences. Or contact Mary or Sandra if you’d like us to give a presentation at an event or conference that you are organising.
Here are our current dates:
pdnet Annual Conference
King Power Stadium, Leicester. 30th June 2017
We will be running a workshop on Story Massage as an Inclusive Activity at the annual conference for those working with children and young people with a physical disability. The conference is attended by delegates who work to reduce barriers that may exist for learners
with a physical disability. The conference theme is ‘Ramping-up Expectations – Ensuring Access to Educational Excellence’.
Keynote speakers are Aideen Blackborough (Author and Business Owner) and Helen Honour from the DfE SEND Team.
More information and registration at pdnet
- Annual SEND Show for Eastern Region 2017
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health Conference 2017
- Holistic Health 2016
- Association of Indian Head Massage Conference 2016
- Camexpo 2016
- International Therapies in Education Conference 2016
- Camexpo 2015
- National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care (NACTHPC) Conference 2015
- Children’s Complementary Therapy Network Conference 2013