We hold regular Story Massage training days for individuals wishing to use Story Massage for children and adults in the home or as an extension of their work. Everyone is welcome to attend to find out more about this simple, fun and easy way to share positive touch activities with others.
“What an amazing, and SIMPLE way of involving all the children in a class, no matter what their ability, in telling and sharing stories in a fun and engaging way; my class love it.” Emma Yearley, Teacher, Kingsmead Primary School, Hackney
“What a fantastic day of Story Massage training. There are so many more ways that I can use this, both personally and professionally, than I had ever considered before attending. Thank you so much!” Elaine Valerie, Baby Massage and Yoga Teacher
Dates and Venues for CPD Approved Story Massage Training 2018:
Time: 09.45 (for a prompt start at 10.00) – 16.00 (please check individual training information as some times may vary)
Payment: at the time of booking you can pay in full, or pay a £30 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
- Tuesday 22nd May 2018. Chichester, West Sussex. Eleuthera Studio, Birdham, near Chichester, West Sussex. £149
- Thursday 7th June 2018. Dublin. Early Focus, St James’s Primary School, Basin Lane, Dublin 8. €170
- Tuesday 16th October 2018. Manchester. Methodist Central Buildings, Central Hall, Oldham Street, Manchester M1 1JQ. £149
- Wednesday 17th October 2018. Flint, North Wales. £149
- Thursday 8th November 2018. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149.
- Friday 9th November 2018. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149.
- Tuesday 4th December 2018. North London. £149.
- Friday 7th December 2018. Brighton. Purple Turtle Training Academy, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road, Brighton BN1 1YA. £149
How to Book Your Place on a Story Massage Training Day
More information: Do check out our answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our Story Massage training days. Story Massage FAQ.
“A lovely experience. A number of the wonderful staff at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices are trained in Story Massage. Gentle yet powerful.” Nicky Forbes, volunteer therapist at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices
“There is a depth to the Story Massage that connects the story with creating images and also, your own reality, experience and emotions.” Danielle O’Reilly, Children’s Nurse and Forest School Leader.
Your place on a course will be confirmed when the full amount is paid. Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of £10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate.