We hold regular Story Massage training days for individuals wishing to use Story Massage for children and adults in the home or as an extension of their work. Everyone is welcome to attend to find out more about this simple, fun and easy way to share positive touch activities with others.
“What an amazing, and SIMPLE way of involving all the children in a class, no matter what their ability, in telling and sharing stories in a fun and engaging way; my class love it.” Emma Yearley, Teacher, Kingsmead Primary School, Hackney
“What a fantastic day of Story Massage training. There are so many more ways that I can use this, both personally and professionally, than I had ever considered before attending. Thank you so much!” Elaine Valerie, Baby Massage and Yoga Teacher
Dates and Venues for CPD Approved Story Massage Training 2017:
Time: 09.30 (for a prompt start at 10.00) – 16.00 (please check individual training information as some times may vary)
Payment: at the time of booking you can pay in full, or pay a £30 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
- Tuesday 27th June 2017. Birmingham. Birmingham Buddhist Centre, 11 Park Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8AB. £115
- Friday, 14th July 2017. Mold, Flintshire, Wales. Training day hosted by Breathing Space. (please note times: 09.00 – 15.00).
- Tuesday 19th September 2017. Birmingham. Birmingham Buddhist Centre, 11 Park Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8AB. £115
- Wednesday 27th September 2017. Manchester. Methodist Central Halls. Oldham Street, Manchester M1 1JQ. £135
- Wednesday 4th October 2017. Cambridge. Abington Barn Courses, 52 North Road, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AS. £135
- Thursday 9th November 2017. Glasgow. With Kids, 15 Annfield Pl, Glasgow G31 2XE. £135
- Wednesday 6th December 2017. Brighton. Purple Turtle Training Academy, Old Slipper Baths,
Barrack Yard, North Road, Brighton BN1 1YA. £135
How to Book Your Place on a Story Massage Training Day
Please contact Mary or Sandra or email email@example.com for an application form and payment options.
More information: Do check out our answers to Frequently Asked Questions about our Story Massage training days. Story Massage FAQ.
“A lovely experience. A number of the wonderful staff at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices are trained in Story Massage. Gentle yet powerful.” Nicky Forbes, volunteer therapist at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices
“There is a depth to the Story Massage that connects the story with creating images and also, your own reality, experience and emotions.” Danielle O’Reilly, Children’s Nurse and Forest School Leader.
Your place on a course will be confirmed when the full amount is paid. Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of £10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate.