We hold regular Story Massage courses for individuals wishing to use Story Massage for children and adults in the home or as an extension of their work. Everyone is welcome to attend the training days to find out more about this simple, fun and easy way to share positive touch activities with children and adults of all ages and abilities.
Course Dates and Venues for CPD Approved Story Massage training days
- Tuesday 29th January 2019. Birmingham. Birmingham Buddhist Centre, 11 Park Road, Moseley, Birmingham, West Midlands, B13 8AB. £149. More information here: Birmingham Course.
- Wednesday 27th February 2019. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149. More information here: Glasgow Course.
- Thursday 28th February 2019. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149. More information here: Glasgow Course.
- Tuesday 19th March 2019. Hinckley, Leics. The Therapy Station, Unit 8 Salisbury House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire. LE10 1YG. £149. More information here: Leicester Course.
- Tuesday 30th April 2019. South London. Jamyang Buddhist Centre, The Old Courthouse, 43, Renfrew Road, London SE11 4NA. More information here: South London Course.
- Monday 20th May 2019. Fife. The Ecology Centre, Kinghorn Loch, Kinghorn, Fife KY3 9YG. £149. More information here: Fife Course.
- Tuesday 4th June 2019. Chichester. Eleuthera Studio, Summer Lane, Birdham, Chichester. £149. More information here: Chichester Course.
- Wednesday 12th June 2019. Portlaoise, Eire. Golden Egg Holistic, Glenfield, Portlaosie, Co Laois, Eire. €170. More information here: Portlaoise Course.
- Thursday 13th June 2019. Belfast. Tor Bank School, 5 Dunlady Road, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1TT. £149. More information here: Belfast Course
- Wednesday 26th June 2019. Manchester. Methodist Central Buildings, Central Hall, Oldham Street, Manchester M1 1JQ. More information here: Manchester Course
Time: 09.45 (for a prompt start at 10.00) – 16.00 (please check individual training information as some times may vary)
How to Book Your Place on a Story Massage Training Day
Please contact Mary or Sandra by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and payment options for our Story Massage course dates. Please state which course you are interested in attending.
Payment: at the time of booking you can pay in full, or pay a £30 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course. We can also invoice your school or organisation.
More information: Do read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Story Massage courses. Story Massage FAQ.
“A lovely experience. A number of the wonderful staff at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices are trained in Story Massage. Gentle yet powerful.” Nicky Forbes, volunteer therapist at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices
“There is a depth to the Story Massage that connects the story with creating images and also, your own reality, experience and emotions.” Danielle O’Reilly, Children’s Nurse and Forest School Leader.
“What an amazing, and SIMPLE way of involving all the children in a class, no matter what their ability, in telling and sharing stories in a fun and engaging way; my class love it.” Emma Yearley, Teacher, Kingsmead Primary School, Hackney
“What a fantastic day of Story Massage training. There are so many more ways that I can use this, both personally and professionally, than I had ever considered before attending. Thank you so much!” Elaine Valerie, Baby Massage and Yoga Teacher
Your place on a course will be confirmed when the full amount is paid. Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of £10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate.