We hold regular Story Massage courses for individuals wishing to use the Story Massage Programme with children and adults in the home or as an extension of their work. Everyone is welcome to attend the training days to find out more about this simple, fun and easy way to share positive touch activities with children and adults of all ages and abilities.
Course Dates and Venues for CPD Approved Story Massage training days
- Saturday 27th July 2019. Porlock, Somerset. £149. More information here: Porlock Course.
- Tuesday 8th October 2019. Manchester. Methodist Central Buildings, Oldham Street, Manchester M1 1JQ. More information here: Manchester Course.
- Tuesday 5th November 2019. North London. The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul Street, London N1 7DF. £149. More information here: North London Course.
- Thursday 21st November 2019. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149. More information here: Glasgow Course
- Friday 22nd November 2019. Glasgow. With Kids, 15, Annfield Place, Glasgow G31 2XE. £149. More information here: Glasgow Course
- Friday 6th December 2019. Brighton. Purple Turtle Training Academy, Grand Studio, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road, Brighton BN1 1YA. Read more here: Brighton Course.
Time: 09.45 (for a prompt start at 10.00) – 16.00 (please check individual training information as some times may vary)
How to Book Your Place on a Story Massage Training Day
Please contact Mary or Sandra by email email@example.com for an application form and payment options for our Story Massage course dates. Please state which course you are interested in attending.
Payment: at the time of booking you can pay in full, or pay a £30 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course. We can also invoice your school or organisation.
More information: Do read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Story Massage courses. Story Massage FAQ.
“A lovely experience. A number of the wonderful staff at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices are trained in Story Massage. Gentle yet powerful.” Nicky Forbes, volunteer therapist at Jigsaw and Eden Valley Hospices
“There is a depth to the Story Massage that connects the story with creating images and also, your own reality, experience and emotions.” Danielle O’Reilly, Children’s Nurse and Forest School Leader.
“What an amazing, and SIMPLE way of involving all the children in a class, no matter what their ability, in telling and sharing stories in a fun and engaging way; my class love it.” Emma Yearley, Teacher, Kingsmead Primary School, Hackney
“What a fantastic day of Story Massage training. There are so many more ways that I can use this, both personally and professionally, than I had ever considered before attending. Thank you so much!” Elaine Valerie, Baby Massage and Yoga Teacher
Your place on a course will be confirmed when the full amount is paid. Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of £10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate.