Conferences are a great way of showcasing the Story Massage Programme as well as gaining inspiration and ideas from others. We hold our own annual Story Massage Conference and we are regularly invited to give presentations and demonstrations at local and national conferences to share the benefits of positive touch for all ages and abilities.
- Raising the Bar 111 PMLD Conference (25th October 2019) at University of Birmingham, Edgbaston. The event brings together family carers and professionals with the focus on the support of people with profound, multiple learning disabilities.
- Facing Death and Bereavement – Supporting People who have Dementia, University of Chichester and St Wilfrid’s Hospice, 2019
- Association of Palliative Care Social Workers Annual Conference 2019
- Tes SEN Show 2018 and 2019
- Indian Head Massage Community Annual Seminar 2017, 2018 and 2019
- pdnet Annual Conference 2017
- Annual SEND Show for Eastern Region 2017
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health Conference 2017
- Holistic Health 2016
- International Therapies in Education Conference 2016
- Association of Indian Head Massage Conference 2015 and 2016
- Camexpo 2015 and 2016
- National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care (NACTHPC) Conference 2015
- Children’s Complementary Therapy Network Conference 2015