Conferences are a great way of showcasing the Story Massage Programme as well as gaining inspiration and ideas from others. We are regularly invited to give presentations and demonstrations at local and national conferences to share the benefits of positive touch for all ages and abilities.
- Tes SEN Show (October 4th and 5th 2019) for professionals, parents and carers in the special needs community. London Business Centre, Islington, North London. The photo below shows Sandra Hooper (left) and Mary Atkinson (right) at the Tes SEN Show 2018.
- Tes SEN Show 2018
- Indian Head Massage Community Conference 2017 and 2018
- pdnet Annual Conference 2017
- Annual SEND Show for Eastern Region 2017
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health Conference 2017
- Holistic Health 2016
- International Therapies in Education Conference 2016
- Association of Indian Head Massage Conference 2015 and 2016
- Camexpo 2015 and 2016
- National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care (NACTHPC) Conference 2015
- Children’s Complementary Therapy Network Conference 2015