October is Pro-Touch Awareness Month and we are so delighted to be a key Pro-Touch Ambassador this year. We want to help you share the benefits of positive, consensual touch for all ages and abilities in homes, schools, colleges, workplaces, everywhere – all over the world.
How to Become a Pro-Touch Ambassador
One of the ways of supporting the Pro-Touch campaign is to sign up as an Ambassador and receive a pack that is absolutely bursting with ideas and resources. You will find the link to sign up here for (£30 plus VAT and postage): Ambassador Pack.
For those who love the Story Massage Programme, we have two exclusive follow-along massage stories on a theme of kindness and connection. Ideal for school classes and assemblies, parent events and bedtime stories. These videos demonstrate the stories as shared peer or adult-to-child/adult hand massage and also self-hand massage. Mainstream and special schools can find out more here: Pro-Touch in Schools.
What’s in the Ambassador Pack
For just £30 (rrp £46 for goods and digital graphics alone) you will receive the following:
- Lizzie Ladybird Story Massage Resources including two massage stories (for different age groups) on a theme of kindness with follow-along video demonstrations, instructions and laminated Lizzie Ladybird graphic.
- Beautiful Pro-Touch Goods including:
- Guidance Notes with ideas and instructions.
- Exclusive Pro-Touch Ambassador website logo and banner plus social media graphic.
- Video series with ideas for sharing safe and consensual positive touch.
- Marketing Ideas including a heart-led e-book and a press release template.
- Fundraising Support with a Piggy Box plus printable sponsor form and fundraising poster.
Other ways of supporting the Pro-Touch Movement
+ Purchase Pro-Touch goods individually from the Pro-Touch website.
+ Purchase a Digital Ambassador pack (£5) with logos and videos, but no physical goods, also from the Pro-Touch website.
+ Join the National Massage Day and Pro-Touch Awareness Facebook Group and download free National Massage Day and Pro-Touch Awareness Month logos.
Join the Pro-Touch Community
We would love you to share your activities and events with others so we encourage you to upload your photos to the facebook group and website.
Plus 10% of proceeds will go directly to Compton Care in Wolverhampton, a hospice close to the heart of Lizzie Badger, Founder of the Pro-Touch Movement.
Sign Up Now!
You will find the link to sign up as a Pro-Touch Ambassador here: Ambassador Pack.